2/2/13

12 X 8 with friends & food


My new concept 12 X 8 means that I invite 12 people to my house and I serve them eight curse dinner with selected wines or what I call, All In J

The first dinner was last week with some great friends who enjoyed food that I personally like to cook, the whole idea is that I miss cooking so much and this is a great way for me to perfect food & wine combinations.

This will be a forthcoming event in every six weeks or so all depending on my work schedule and I sure look forward to this next occasion and I have some great plans for this night with the theme of Bond.

Here are some pictures of the food served this night so enjoy folks and if you would like to come please get in touch, the next event will be at the 23: Th of March.







No comments:

Post a Comment