12/7/11

FACEBOOK ? OR !

How great is facebook?  That made me thing about it when I realise that I have almost 1000 connections on FB with some people that I actually never met in person but they still want to be some sort of friends with me, this is great and I do appreciate each and every one of you guys J

I think that this is the greatest way so far to know new people that you have things in common, to get in touch with old pals from around the world but also to get and to give knowledge of in my case wine but also many other things that make you thing and to move your brain a bit, knowledge is fun and very challenging and I love it especially now when I’m thinking of to start up my Diploma course and I sure need everybody on FB so I can pass this tests on months and years to come.



Please help me out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment